Quickstart (APIs Flavour)
This quickstart will guide you through the basic steps to get you started with Sharpsense AI and its APIs:
- Create a Project;
- Connect a Device via our APIs;
- Visualize and navigate data;
- Choose, train and test an AI;
- Deploy your AI and get insights.
this is a very preliminary version! In case of any doubt please contact us at email@example.com
, your feedback is welcome!
1. Create a Project
To connect your devices to our or to send some test data, you first need to create a Project
To create a Project, click on "New Project" in the menu on the right. You will have to pick a name and set the worker and managemetn intervals both to "0".
2. Connect a Device via our APIs
The next step is to connect your first Device or to create a Simulator, and get some data.
- Creating a Simulator allows you to work on a simulated Device that will behave exactly as a real one, except that it will be simulated in our Cloud; and that you can even attach a demo sensor, so that you can skip all the configuration hassle and start playing with our platform immediately. Click "New Device" in the menu on the right and then choose "Create New Simulator".
- Connecting a real Device requires a bit more effort. You can either choose to install our Agent (raccomanded) or to use the APIs. If you want to install our Agent, you can download it in our Downloads section, and read more about how to configure it in the Documentation. If you choose to use the APIs you need to manually register the device first, by clicking on "New Device" in the menu on the right and then choosing "Register New Device". Then, read the Documentation about how to use them.
After following one of the two above steps connecting your devices, you should now see your Device appearing in the Device dashboard (either under your Project or under "List Devices") and you are ready to move to the next step.
3. Visualize and navigate data
4. Choose, train and test an AI
GIF + Look at the demo
5. Deploy your AI and get insights